An Act for enabling the South Wales Railway Co., to acquire additional land at Swansea, and for enlarging the powers of Lease or sale to and the contribution by the Great Western Railway Co., and for authorizing arrangements between the South Wales Railway Co., and the Vale of Neath Railway Co., and for other purposes. (The South Wales Railway Act, 1854) (17 & 18 Victoria, cap. clviii).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 TC 130/28k
- Dates of Creation10 July 1854
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol.