An Act to extend the time limited by the Swansea Harbour Act, 1874 for the completion of the Docks, railways and works by that Act authorised; to enable the Swansea Harbour Trustees to raise a further sum of money for the purposes of their undertaking; and to annul a certain Agreement between the Swansea Harbour Trustees and the Corporation of Swansea. (The Swansea Harbour Act, 1883) (46 Victoria, cap. xx).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 TC 130/25s
- Dates of Creation18 June 1883
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol.