An Act for enabling the Mayor, Aldermen and Burgesses of the borough of Swansea, acting as and for the Urban Sanitary Authority for the district of Swansea under the Public Health Act, 1872, to complete and improve certain works authorised by the Swansea Local Board of Health Waterworks Act, 1860 and to raise a certain sum of money; and for other purposes. (The Swansea Waterworks Act, 1873). (36 Victoria, cap. lxiv).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 TC 130/13 (d)
- Dates of Creation16 June 1873
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 vol.