Log-books of HMS Leopard, from Sheerness to the West Indies, January 1724-June 1725, and between various ports in the West Indies, October 1726-June 1728.
Log-books of HMS Leopard
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.eng.hist.c.247-8
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. hist. c. 247-8
- Dates of Creation1724-8
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The log-books were bought from Hodgson's in 1938.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 39875-6.