Deed of Covenant for £5, dated 14 July n.d.; (i) Thomas Forrest, late of Wickham, now of Neath, Glamorgan, smelter (ii) Sir Humphrey Mackworth of Neath, Glamorgan; for the process of making good saleable bar iron with pit coal without the use of charcoal.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Gn 1/12
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 papers; part missing; originally addenda va