Proposed Agreements, Mr Evans to Mr Mackworth to let for 21 years a meadow at the top of Kymney with the liberty of getting coal and part of Ca Strife and to give up his claim to a way through Western Moor to his mill; Mr Mackworth to Mr Evans to let for 21 years part of Neath Marsh called Mowing Marsh and to allow him to enclose a corner of Kymney Glo. n.d.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 216 RISW/Gn 1/4
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 paper; originally box m neath area