An essay on the history of Wales by an unidentified author, 'Historicus', 1896, together with a related letter, [c. 1970], from Prys T. J. Morgan to Ralph A. Griffiths.
History of Wales,
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 23181C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004628802
- Dates of Creation1896, [c. 1970] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Descriptionxiii, 256 ff. ; 260 x 205 mm.
Guarded and filed.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions noted on the 'Modern papers - data protection' form issued with their readers' tickets.
Sir Alun Talfan Davies; Penarth; Donation; 1993
Title based on contents.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 23181C.
Description compiled by Bethan Ifans for the retrospective conversion project of NLW MSS. The following source was used in the compilation of this description: Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume IX (Aberystwyth, 2003);
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright laws apply.
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru = The National Library of Wales