Photos of 141 UK mills, mostly in the south. Some exist in negative only, some in print only and some in both. They have been scanned by M Hardy prior to passing to the archive. Scans are available in original and edited form (removal of scratches etc).
H C Casserley Collection
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 HCCC
- Dates of Creation1928 - c 1960 (most 1932-1939)
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 boxes containing 87 glass plate or film negatives with corresponding print, 70 glass plate or film negatives with no corresponding print and 71 prints with no corresponding negative
- LocationAccessions Room
Scope and Content
This collection may be consulted free of charge at the Mills Archive; please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Collection level description by Nathanael Hodge, April 2015. Catalogued by Noor Afshan Yousaf, May-June 2020.
Passed by H C Casserley's son to M Hardy and by him to the Archive in 2007. Further prints donated by H C Casserley's son in February 2009.