This collection mainly covers Christopher Price's time as MP for Birmingham Perry Bar, as well various campaigns for criminal justice.
For Christopher Price as MP for Birmingham Perry Bar, there is Constituents' Correspondence for Birmingham [U DMP/1-6, closed under Data Protection Act] as well as subject files, both for local and national issues [U DMP/7-27].
The collection also includes files regarding education in London [U DMP/30-33, 73-75], particularly for a campaign against the presence of a student who was a member of the National Front while studying at the Polytechnic of North London [U DMP/30] and regarding sit-ins at the Guildford School of Art in 1968-9 [U DMP/33].
A large part of the collection relates to criminal justice campaigns which were ongoing while Price was MP for Lewisham West [U DMP/34-70]. Specifically there is material for:
- The Colonel B Case and Cyprus [U DMP/34-37]
- The Confait Case (the murder of Maxwell Confait in 1970. Includes the Fisher Inquiry and campaign for compensation for Colin Lattimore), [U DMP/38-43, 46, 50]
- Guildford Four [U DMP/44-45, 47-49, 51]
- General reports and reviews on criminal justice [U DMP/52-57]
- Committee of Privileges files [U DMP/59-61]
- The May Inquiry [U DMP/58, 62-70]
There is also material for Christopher Price's campaign for the Lewisham West seat in 1974 [U DMP/71], his appointment at Leeds Polytechnic in the mid-1980s [U DMP/72], and a significant volume of press cuttings [articles written by Price, U DMP/76-118].