Minutes 1929-1967; financial records 1932-1971; wages books 1957-1966; correspondence 1928-1934 and 1962-1966; register of employees 1962-1963; employees' wage schedules 1960 and 1962; insurance records 1963; Ammanford Welfare Fund Rules 1931 and c1965.
Ammanford and District Miners' Welfare Association
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb217-swcc:mna/i/3
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNA/I/3
- Dates of Creation1928-1971
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 boxes and 3 volumes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
In 1931 the association was known as the Ammanford District Miners' Welfare Association Public Hall and Library but it was later called The Ammanford and District Miners' Welfare Club and it's offices were at Wind Street, Ammanford.
Conditions Governing Access
Access unrestricted unless stated otherwise.
Other Finding Aids
A hardcopy list is available in the searchroom.
Conditions Governing Use
A photocopying service is available. Contact repository for details.
No publication without written permission from the Archivist.