Notes on the history of Canada, South America and The British Empire. There are also lists of dramatis personae from Balzac's novels and notes on Rupyard Kipling. There are no dates written with this information except the historical dates of his research which extend from the 1700s to the 1900s.
Notebook of research and information on historical topics compiled by Anthony Gishford
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 GSF/1/2/3
- Dates of Creationmid to late 20th century
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.