Gishford writes about the painter Edward Hicks and an analysis of his painting 'The Peaceable Kingdom'. Includes analysis of the painting, its biblical origin, and Hicks' painting process. Written as part of the 'Tribute to Benjamin Britten on his 50th Birthday'. No date.
Typescript copy of The Peaceable Kingdom by Anthony Gishford
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 GSF/1/4/4
- Dates of Creationcirca 1963
- Physical Description1 item; 6 pages
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.