Correspondence between Isador Caplan, Lee Minton, Marion Thorpe and Donald Mitchell after the death of Anthony Gishford.
- A letter from Isador Caplan with details from Gishford about giving his notebooks, correspondene with Britten and diary to Donald Mitchell.
- Correspondence between Caplan and Mitchell referring to Gishford; the Anthony Gishford Memorial Appeal
- Letter from Gishford to Donanld Mitchell 'To be opened after my death', explains Gishford's wishes for his papers after his death.
- Obituary-style biography of Anthony Gishfrod's life dated 19th November 1969. This summarises Gishford's education, work in the World War as a Grenadier Guard, his roles with Boosey and Hawkes, the English Opera Group and Faber Music, his contribution to the 'Tribute to Benjamin Britten' and his CBE from the Queen.
- Letter from Marion Thorpe as Chairman of the Anthony Gishford Memorial Appeal, with a list of patrons including Yehudi Menuhin, Imogen Holst and Benjamin Britten.