- /1-3 'On the cirrus form of cloud' From the Philosophical Magazine for July 1857. 3 copies.
- /4 'Some data concerning the climate of Australia and New Zealand'. Published in Waugh 's Australian Almanac (n.d.).
- /5-7. 'On the deficiency of rain in an elevated rain-gauge, as caused by wind'. From the Philosophical Magazine for December 1861. 3 copies.
- /8-20. Miscellaneous notes.
- /21. Copy of a letter from John Hill Twigg to Sir William Muir on periodicity, 18 December 1877.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JA/6/30
- Dates of Creation1857-1877
- Physical Description21 items