- /1-2. Inaugural address on the work of the Society in connection with the questions of the day, Manchester Statistical Society, Read 10 November 1869. 2 copies;
- /3. Opening address of the President of Section F (Economic Science and Statistics) of the British Association for the Advancement of Science, at the fortieth meeting, Liverpool, September 1870;
- /4. Sheet of paper inscribed 'notes and researches on social statistics of the science of towns, especially as regards London and Sydney. Commenced November 1856';
- /5. Notes for a social map of Goulburn, New South Wales.
- /6. Draft sketch of a social map of Goulburn, February 1859, 1 sheet.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 JA/6/43
- Dates of Creationc.1856-1870
- Physical Description6 items