- Reports, notes & comments, 1947
Archbishop's Commission on Diocesan Administration
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 193 DO/CDA
- Dates of Creation1947-1947
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description1 box. Loose papers
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Archbishop's Commission on Diocesan Administration was a temporary commission set up by Archbishop Garbett in order to investigate and then make recommendations as to how the Archbishop, his staff, the diocesan office and diocesan registry could co-ordinate their administrative work more effectively.