This series contains correspondence, memoranda and extracts from minutes concerning arrangements for the coronation of George VI including details of measures to control passenger traffic and congestion, openings and closures of stations, the rehearsal of the procession, special travel services and facilities and references to the coronation of Edward VIII.
Frank Pick: Correspondence, Minutes and Memoranda concerning Coronation Traffic Operations
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb2856-(new)lt000474
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000474
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LT000012 Part2/1/Series2/05 LN000152 LN000236
- Dates of Creation1936-1937
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description3 folder(s)
Scope and Content
This series is arranged according to Frank Pick's original filing system found in (NEW)LT000576.
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements