General correspondence to John Morris, including many letters from his Aberavon constituents. There are also many drafts and copies of his replies to the letters. The letters from the Aberavon constituents cover a very wide range of subjects, many appealing for assistance with problems and difficulties. Many letters concerning employment and industry within the Aberavon constituency. There are several letters from prisoners, or from the members of prisoners' families, appealing for assistance with various problems and difficulties. There are also many letters from other politicians, often writing as ministers in response to constituents' letters and complaints. Some of the letters relate to the Labour Party, some invite John Morris to attend various events and functions.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 A.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004549404
- Dates of Creation1957-1997.
- Physical Description44 boxes; 0.849 cubic metres.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)