Two scrap-books, compiled by 'Golyddan', containing press cuttings of the controversy in Yr Amserau, 1851, on poetic metres between 'Ieuan Gwynedd' and 'Gweirydd ap Rhys', a controversy on music between 'Ap Musicus' and Edward Stephen ('Tanymarian'), and other cuttings of literary interest; and a scrap-book compiled by Catherine Prichard ('Buddug') containing literary press cuttings, including material relating to John Robert Pryse ('Golyddan'), with a draft letter by Robert John Pryse ('Gweirydd ap Rhys').
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 10304C.
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004557158
- Dates of Creation[1851x1900] /
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Title based on contents.
Formerly Hugh Ellis MS 9.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 10304C.
Other Finding Aids
Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume III (Aberystwyth, 1961), pp. 211-212.