The collection includes case papers for John Trevor vs Edward Trevor; a schedule of books and papers belonging to Llanrwst parish church; and draft notes relating to 'History of the Knights of Caernarvonshire'.
Miscellaneous Notes and Documents
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/DM/153
- Dates of Creation1719-1951
- Physical Description6 items
Scope and Content
This collection is open for research. It is advisable to book in advance, for details and opening hours see http://archives.denbighshire.gov.uk/visit-us/. Access to some documents may be restricted due to Data Protection legislation, Denbighshire Archive Service will advise where this is the case.