- materials relating specifically to Nancy Tait and her charity
- corporate records including SPAID trustee correspondence, OEDA management committee correspondence and minutes of meetings
- assessments of the organisation, business plans and measures of improvement
The section closes with a file relating predominantly to SPAID / OEDA's status as a charity.
SPAID Trust Deed is at "Early correspondence with SPAID trustees" (OEDA/A/2/1/1). OEDA Memorandum & Articles of Association is at "Correspondence with L B Horam, 1988-1995" (OEDA/A/2/3), January 1994.
Biographical and corporate documentation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 OEDA/A
- Dates of Creation1976-20091954-2009
- Physical Description11 archive boxes
Scope and Content
Open unless indicated otherwise
Created by Anna-K Mayer, 2016-05-12