Correspondence, chiefly with Office of Population Censuses and Surveys (OPCS), re death certification and re mesothelioma deaths making it into official death statistics. Includes draft of typescript 'Medical certificates of cause of death: notes for medical practitioners' (November 1984).
Correspondence with Office of Population Censuses and Surveys (OPCS), 1978-1985
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 OEDA/D/3/3/1
- Dates of Creation1978-1986
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
No access restrictions.
Created by Anna-K Mayer, 28 October 2016
From a lever arch file inscribed 'OPCS | 1982-'