Correspondence re medical appeal tribunal (MAT) cases and fibre counts, 1986-2004. Includes one letter from a histopathologist questioning Nancy Tait's qualifications, 2003.
Correspondence re MAT cases
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 OEDA/B/4/1/4
- Dates of Creation1986-2004
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Created by Anna-K Mayer, 9 January 2017
Sensitive data about potentially living individuals/ akm July 2016
From a box file inscribed 'N. Tait | Expense A/C'