Correspondence (mainly with Mick Holder and Margaret Sharkey) and papers re events and activities, including a meeting with Michael Clapham at the University of London Union (at which Nancy Tait spoke) and Workers Memorial Day, 28 April 2002.
London Hazards Centre events and activities 2002-2003
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 OEDA/F/7/5
- Dates of Creation2002-2003
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
No access restrictions.
Created by Anna-K Mayer, 13 October 2016
From a green ring binder inscribed 'Hazards | 10/4'