Board showing mainly fibres under the ?electron microscope, from crocidolite, amosite, anthophyllite and chrysotile asbestos to glass micro-fibre, aluminium silicate, ceramic fibre, rock wool, glass wool, slag wool, carbon fibre and human hair.
Display board comparing 12 different materials under the microscope
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 OEDA/C/3/2/7
- Dates of Creationc.1983-c.1989
- Physical Description1 board
Paper including photographs
Scope and Content
No access restrictions.
Created by Anna-K Mayer, 25 November 2016
Located at Reading Room AP10.8 / OEDA drawer 1