Notes by [Eliza Tooth], referring to C W's practice during his courtship of Sarah Gwynne junior, of writing to Sarah, via her sister Rebecca. This was to avoid possible interception of the letters by Revd. Edward Phillips.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 DDCW/5/63
- Former ReferenceGB 135 DDCW/5/63GB 133 Folio entitled Letters of the Revd C. Wesley, page 63
- Dates of Creation[19th cent.]