The collection comprises off-prints, pamphlets, press cuttings and miscellaneous papers relating to British North Borneo c 1880-1940. Papers principally collected and written by E. P. Gueritz. Includes reports of the British North Borneo Company (1893-1945).
1-3. Offprints, pamphlets and reports relating to British North Borneo, by Edward Peregrine Gueritz (collected by Owen Rutter?). 96 items, 1824-99.
4-8. Handbook of the State of British North Borneo, 1886, 1890, 1921, 1929, 1934.
9, Diary of the late Mr W. Pretyman, 2 May 1878-5 Feb. 1880.
10. Mr Hewett's report dated 4 Nov. 1890 on the Kwamut Kalabakang Expedition to enquire into the death of C.W. Flint. (Filed in G.S.O. 303/33.)
11-14. Papers relating to British North Borneo, 1824-1904, &c.
15. Joseph Hatton's MSS, press cuttings and sketches relating to British North Borneo.
16. Diary notes (of E.P. Gueritz?) relating to British North Borneo, 26 Jan. 1877-10 May 1885.
17. The Ordnances of the Stale of North Borneo, 1881-1914. Singapore, 1915.
19-25. Printed reports of the British North Borneo Company and (the State of) North Borneo, 1893-1935.
26. Miscellaneous documents relating to North Borneo, collected by E. P. Gueritz, N.B. Babmean? C. Bruce, W. R. Flint and O. Rutter. c. 1870s- c 1940s.