Programmes not featuring performances by Paul Scofield or Joy Parker, but gifted as souvenirs.
- Programme for Joy Will Come Back by Elizabeth Goudge, The Arts Theatre, 21st -22nd March 1937.
- Programme for All For Joy, a novel musical farce, by Samett Productions, Piccadilly Theatre, 1932.
- Souvenir Programme for King Lear presented by Henry Irving, at the Lyceum Theatre, 10th November 1892, with Henry Irving as King Lear. Includes a letter to Paul Scofield, explaining the gift.
- Programme for Heartbreak House by Bernard Shaw, at the Court Theatre, 1921, the first London production of the play.
- Statutes of the most excellent order of The British Empire 1954
- Soviet Union Magazine, annotated and signed, November 1955, a souvenir from Paul Scofield's trip to Russia. Oversized.
- Programme for the Metropolitan Opera, November 26th 1961 featuring Joan Sutherland's debut in Lucia di Lammermoor by Gaetano Donizetti.
- A City tribute to John Donne, Poet and Dean of St Paul's. To celebrate the 400th anniversary of his birth 1-8 Oct 1972
- catalogue for Karin Jonzen's Sculptors including a bronze bust of Paul Scofield.