Material relating to the Moscow production of ' Hamlet'. Including invitations, telegrams, letters from Russian fans, mementos from the tour, a signed ballet programme, programmes in Russian, notes for a speech by Paul Scofield, photographs of Moscow, a table plan, a programme for The Moscow Kamerny Theatre, correspondence and ephemera in Russian.
Correspondence and papers relating to the Moscow and London (at the Phoenix Theatre) production of ' Hamlet'
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb71-thm/397/thm/397/2/2/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/397/2/2/1
- Dates of Creation1955-1956
- Language of MaterialRussian
- Physical Description2 folders