Images, mostly negative, selected from the Gospel of the Infancy (1299), with brief annotations on the rear of some of the images. With two handwritten notes identifying which specific folios were copied.
Volume with images reproduced from the 'Liber Infantiae Domini nostri, id est Historia apparitions Domini nostri Jesu Christi'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 381146
- Dates of Creationearly 20th century
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright holder unknown
Once belonged to T.W. Arnold of Kensington, London, W8