* Blatchford, Robert. 'The Bounder, his book', London: Clarion, 1895 [Fragile - broken spine]
* Billington-Greig, Teresa. 'The Militant Suffrage Movement: Emancipation in a hurry, London: 1911. With inscription 'To Fred, 24 Mar 1911'.
* Miniature Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyam, London: T Fisher Unwin, 1913. With manuscript inscription 'To Mrs Teresa Billington-Greig, from Dr John Rusk, as a souvenir after hearing her delightful lecture,'Woman, Intuition and Religion', 6 Jan 1913'.
* Belloc, Hilaire. 'The Bad Child's Book of Beasts', London: Duckworth, c. 1920. [Fragile - broken spine]
* Belloc, Hilaire. 'More Beasts for Worse Children' London: Duckworth, c. 1920.
* 'English Narrative Poems', London: Edward Arnold & Co, c. 1935. With North London Collegiate School stamp, and manuscript name 'Fiona Billington-Greig'. Ink stamp 'Billington Greig, stationer and printer, Carnaby St, London'.
* Fitzgerald, Ann & Carol McPhee, eds. 'Feminist Quotations', New York: Thomas Y Crowell, 1979.
* Garner, Les. 'Stepping Stones to Women's Liberty', London: Heinemann Educational Books, 1984.
'Prudent Revolutionaries' by Brian Harrison. Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1987, [With inscription to FBG from author]