Sverre Patursson's correspondence relating to farming communities of the Faroe Islands, also some postcards, 1946-1952.
Patursson Faroe Islands Correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 264
- Dates of Creation1946-1952
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sverre Patursson (1871-1960), writer, journalist and environmentalist from Kirkjubur, Faroe Islands; younger brother of writer Jannes Patursson and actress and writer Helena Patursson.
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Purchased in 1978 (via J Townsend).
Other Finding Aids
Collection level description