'Robert Graves: A Checklist', published for the University of San Francisco and the annual meeting of the Gleeson Library Associates, 29 April 1962, in honour of a donation of first editions of Graves's work by Walter Bartmann. With ms annotations in Graves's hand.
'Robert Graves: A Checklist'
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb473-rg/m/rg/m/gleesonlibrary/1
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/M/GleesonLibrary/1
- Dates of Creation29 April 1962
- Physical Description1 leaf (folded)
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0059
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.