'The Origins and Audience of the Ballads of Robin Hood' by J.C. Holt in: 'Past & Present' no.18 (November 1960) pp.89-110. Inscribed by Holt to Graves.
'The Origins and Audience of the Ballads of Robin Hood'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/M/Holt/1
- Dates of CreationNovember 1960
- Physical Description1 offprint
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC2650
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.