'Ragas and Raginis: A Key to Hindu Aesthetics' by W.G. Raffé in: 'the Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism' vol. XI, no.2 (December 1952) pp.105-117. With ms annotations, some referring to 'The White Goddess', and inscribed by Raffé to Graves.
'Ragas and Raginis: A Key to Hindu Aesthetics'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/M/Raffe/1
- Dates of CreationDecember 1952
- Physical Description1 offprint
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC2650
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.
Originally filed with the pamphlets of Kosambi.