Refers to Samuel Butler's theory on a Sicilian setting for 'The Odyssey' and encloses monograph on this subject.
Ts letter from Brian Hill to Graves
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/M/Pocock/1
- Dates of Creation29 January 1956
- Physical Description1 leaf
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0055
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.