'Notes on the Present Status of "Ololiuhqui" and the Other Hallucinogens of Mexico' by R. Gordon Wasson in: 'Harvard University Botanical Museum Leaflets' vol. 20, no. 6 (22 November 1963) pp.161-193: also 'The Active Principles of the Seeds of "Rivea corymbosa" and "Ipomoea violacea"' by Albert Hofmann in the same issue, pp. 194-212.
'Notes on the Present Status of "Ololiuhqui" and the Other Hallucinogens of Mexico'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/M/Wasson/26
- Dates of Creation22 November 1963
- Physical Description1 offprint