The song is transcribed on Canelluñ notepaper; the envelope is addressed to "Senor Juan" [Graves?]; the sender is G. Belkin.
Ms transcript of song, beginning "Il est minuit, la femme du roulier [...]"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 473 RG/M/Ballads/1
- Dates of Creation15 May 1965
- Language of MaterialFrench
- Physical Description1 leaf and 1 envelop
Scope and Content
Canelluñ Collection number: CC0061
This refers to the arrangement of the papers in Robert Graves’ study before they were transferred to the College.