- MS 1453/139;D Letter to Robert Falcon Scott, 12 March 1907 [Wishes to serve again with Scott] 1 leaf
- MS 1537/2/14/10;D Letter to Ernest Henry Shackleton, 17 February 1907 [Reply to the invitation to join the British Antarctic Expedition, 1907-1909]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 15 George Mulock/Correspondence
- Dates of Creation17 February to 12 March 1907
- Name of Creator
- Physical DescriptionCirca 2 letters
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Correspondence with Robert Falcon Scott and Ernest Henry Shackleton regarding future expeditions to Antarctica.
The correspondence is arranged alphabetically by recipient.