A copy of the second edition of Edward Parry: Royal Visits and Progresses to Wales ... (London, 1851), to the margins of which have been added over eight hundred coats of arms, coloured by hand, of persons and families mentioned in the text. There is also a manuscript index to the coats of arms.
Edward Parry: Royal Visits and Progresses to Wales ..., with coloured drawings
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 6490D
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004376236(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000376236
- Dates of Creation19 cent.
- Language of MaterialEnglish English
- Physical DescriptionContact NLW for more information.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to abide by the conditions set out in information provided when applying for their Readers' Tickets, whereby the reader shall become responsible for compliance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 in relation to any processing by them of personal data obtained from modern records held at the Library.
Disgwylir i ddarllenwyr sydd am ddefnyddio papurau modern yn Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru gydymffurfio â Deddf Warchod Data 2018 a Rheoliadau Diogelu Data Cyffredinol 2018 yng nghyd-destun unrhyw brosesu ganddynt o ddata personol a gasglwyd o gofnodion modern sydd ar gadw yn y Llyfrgell. Nodir y manylion yn yr wybodaeth a roddir wrth wneud cais am Docyn Darllen.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 6490D