Contains notes of work carried out on Andersonian building, 1839-1843, and pencil draft of report on mechanics' class, 1839/1840.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 249 OB/5/1/3
- Dates of Creation1831 - 1834
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 volume
Scope and Content
This volume was originally the waste book of John Black, beer, wine and spirit dealer in Glasgow, 1807-1816.