- Board and secretarial correspondence 1941-1959;
- Minutes of board meetings 1941-1959;
- Financial records 1941-1959.
Records of Scottish Rural Gas Ltd, c1941-1963, gas suppliers, Perth, Scotland
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb248-dc034/139-145
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 248 DC 034/139-145
- Dates of Creation1941-1959
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description0.4 metres
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Scottish Rural Gas Ltd was founded in the 1940s and supplied properties in rural areas with gas for domestic heating, lighting and cooking. The company had an office in Glasgow, Scotland, before being taken over by Calor Gas in 1963.
The arrangement of this material reflects the original order in which it was received
Conditions Governing Access
Other Finding Aids
Digital file level list available in searchroom
Alternative Form Available
No known copies
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
None which affect the use of this material
Conditions Governing Use
Applications for permission to quote should be sent to the Archivist.
Reproduction subject to usual conditions: educational use and condition of documents.
This material has been appraised in line with standard GB 0248 procedures
Location of Originals
This material is original
No known publications using this material
Description compiled in line with the following international standards: International Council on Archives,ISAD(G) Second Edition, September 1999 and National Council on Archives,Rules for the construction of personal, place and corporate names
Fonds level description created by Andrew Thomson, Hub Project Archivist, 28 January 2005