Copy of an indenture of covenants between Richard Crombleholme of Dutton, gentleman, Katherine, his wife, and John his son and heir of the first part, Francis Tomlinson of Baley [Bailey], gentleman, of the second, and Henry Marsden of Gisborne [Gisburn], Yorkshire, and Richard Towneley of Dutton, gentlemen, of the third, for the levying of a fine respecting the mansion house with appurtenances in Dutton called Huntingdon, with demesne lands in Dutton and Baley, and all other the messuages, etc., of the said Richard, Katherine his wife and John in Dutton and Baley.
Copy Covenant to Levy a Fine
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CLD/339
- Alternative Id.(documentNumber) 1091
- Dates of Creation12 Mar 1661/2
- Physical DescriptionCondition: imperfect.