Demise by Elias de Chatherton to Richard Trafford, Henry Trafford, James Hall, chaplain, Thomas Mores and Henry Chollerton of messuages and tenements in Moston, for four years, with remainder to Thomas, John, William, James, Oliver and Henry Chollerton during the life of Geoffrey de Chatherton his son and Alice, daughter of Richard Chollerton; with proviso.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CLD/727
- Alternative Id.(documentNumber) 154
- Dates of Creationn.d. [c.1450]
- Physical DescriptionCondition: omperfect copy.