Bond of indemnity from Nicholas Cunliffe of Church St. in the parish of Christ Church, Middlesex, wire-drawer, to Humphrey Chetham of London, merchant, respecting the goods, chattels and estate of the late Ann Cunliffe.
Bond of Indemnity
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CLD/520
- Alternative Id.(documentNumber) 1250
- Dates of Creation16 Mar 1742/3
- Physical Description2 copies.