Copies of Orders in the Duchy of Lancaster Court to stay publication of a Commission to the Lord Bishop of Chester, Sir Edward Litton, William Tatton, esq., John Dee, Warden of Manchester, and others, to enquire into the possessions of the College of Manchester, leases belonging to the College, and the decay of rents belonging thereto.
Copy Court Orders
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CLD/551
- Alternative Id.(documentNumber) 461
- Dates of Creation1600-1601
- Physical Description4 sheets.