Bond from Ann Cunliffe of Church St., Spittlefields, Middlesex (widow of the late Nicholas Cunliffe) to Humphrey Chetham of London, merchant, for the payment by her to him of a certain sum of money in trust for her children Nicholas, William and Avarilla Cunliffe, on her death or remarriage.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CLD/514
- Alternative Id.(documentNumber) 1252
- Dates of Creation14 Jul 1732
- Physical Description2 copies.