Writ of amoveas manum to Richard de Haryngton, escheator in Lancashire, on behalf of James del Grenehalgh, Thomas Lyes, dean of Aukeland, and Nicholas Hulme, parson of Redmershull [Redmarshall] (Durham), respecting messuages, land, etc., in Manchester and Moston.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CLD/535
- Alternative Id.(documentNumber) 152, 1178, 1382
- Dates of Creation28 Oct 1427
- Physical Description3 copies.