Indenture of agreement between Edward Bootle of Manchester, gentleman, and Samuel Wharmby of Manchester, chapman, respecting a messuage and closes in Chetham [Cheetham] (previously occupied by John Johnson), recently sold to the said Edward.
Indenture of Agreement
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CLD/193
- Alternative Id.(documentNumber) 334
- Dates of Creation24 Jun 1702
- Physical DescriptionCondition: imperfect.