Lease for twenty-one years by James Chetham of Turton, esq., to Francis Whittecar of Chetham [Cheetham], husbandman, of the Cleyton Milnes in Feylesworth [Failsworth], and a new turf-house and three kilns with appurtenances, together with the toll and multure of corn, etc., ground at the mills by the suitors, excepting the said James, his wife, and heirs.
Lease for Years
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 CLD/418
- Alternative Id.(documentNumber) 317
- Dates of Creation1 May 1676
- Physical DescriptionCondition: imperfect.